Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm OFF tomorrow! Yay!

So...the Halloween party was fun but there was another couple there that made a very good McCain and Palin. It didn't ruin our good time though. I felt like I had a really long weekend when I woke up Monday...I actually forgot all about school and work, and I just relaxed which I really needed to do. You ever have one of those weekends where it was so good that you forgot you were even stuck at the crappy job? Well, that's what I did...I just pushed it in the back of my mind and forgot about all the craziness in Gonzales till Monday morning. I had such a great weekend. Friday was the Halloween party, Saturday we laid in bed for a long time and headed to San Marcos to watch the Texas State football game with Jenny, Nick, and his family. It was really fun even though the Bobcats lost. Jenny talked us into staying in San Marcos, so we got a hotel but then waited on Jenny and Nick till 10:30 and they finally showed up to the room. They were talking with Nick's family. By time they got there, I had been sleeping so I didn't feel like doing any drinking and I don't think Jenny and Nick did either. But we did still have fun that day. Sunday Thomas and I woke up pretty early and headed to Gruene. We ate at the Gristmill and then shopped around at the antique stores. It was so nice and a beautiful day. We talked about our first date to Gruene and all that good stuff. Then we headed back to Shiner and hung out at home. Monday morning Thomas left and now today I get to see him. So far we have seen each other everyday since Thursday. I wish I could see him everyday from now on but unfortunately we can't :( I took off tomorrow so I will be in Austin shopping around till Thomas gets off of work. I needed a day off! Thursday morning I will head back to Gonzales, but I can't wait till today at 3:35 so I can start making my way to Austin to see Thomas :)

No comments: