Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Goofy!

Last night Thomas was over and we were all in the poolhouse while mom and dad made french fries and burgers. Thomas and Dad had a few drinks and I went to take a shower and mom was going to bed too. I was still in the shower when Thomas and Dad came in the house so they didn't stay out and drink too much. I went downstairs after my shower to give my parents a kiss goodnight and when I went to my dad, he said "Where is Thomas, is he going to give us a goodnight kiss too?" We just laughed...I told Thomas he should have gone down there and scared them but he didn't. It was so funny and it would have been hilarious if Thomas would have gone down there. Dad is so funny and I think they really like Thomas, which is so nice. Tonight we will have a pre-Thanksgiving party at the poolhouse...leave it to us Chumchal's to have a pre-party because we always do that when there is something going on. We always have to do a test run to see how the next night turns out...and it always is good. Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone...if anyone reads this...

No comments: