Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's Thursday!

So I had off yesterday and spent Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday, and this morning in Austin with Thomas. Yesterday I woke up early with Thomas and went shopping around Austin. I got my nails done and a pediacure. It was nice. I really didn't buy too much. Just a few things here and there. It was nice not having to go to school and to be around Thomas alot. I really can't wait for us to move in together and hopefully get married...I'm pretty sure we will. This morning when I woke up...i just thought to myself why didn't I just sleep in yesterday when I had off...but it was too late and I hated leaving Thomas this morning. It is so hard everytime we leave each other. I love him so much. I can't wait for May to be here so I can move to Austin and hopefully have a higher paying, more enjoyable job. I will miss the staff at Gonzales Junior High, but not the drama or higher ups. Anyways, Thomas is such a great guy...he says the sweetest things and last night we were so tired but we stayed up till 10:30 just talking about stuff. I love those moments together. Tomorrow is Friday and I cannot wait! I am giving a test so I will be at my computer a lot and will probably add another post. Thomas and I don't really plan on doing much tomorrow night except laying in the house, watching a movie, and snuggling. We have been wanting to do that for a while but we haven't had time. Anyways, that's about it till tomorrow!

No comments: