Friday, November 7, 2008

I am sore!!!

Man oh man am I sore from doing those jumps yesterday! My abs, butt, legs, and arms are sore but not too bad. I am so glad today is Friday. I get to see Thomas and it is a weekend. I have a lot to do this weekend. Tonight Thomas and I will stay in and watch a movie and relax. Tomorrow I am going to organize all my stuff that I moved home and put it in containers. Then we have our Grandpa's 85th birthday to attend in the afternoon. I can't believe he is 85 and still healthy and he never skips a beat. I hope I will be that way when I am that old. SO this weekend should be fun and hopefully relaxing. I got a ohone call last night from one of the coaches I work with and she told me that I will probably have to do 7th grade basketball...at first I was just going to do off-season but now it looks like I will have to do this. I really don't want to because I don't really like basketball and I don't want to have practice after school or in the morning so this is going to suck! I always get pushed around here and I really hate it...I mean I wish I could just have a break because I am teaching Math for goodness sakes and it is on the TAKS test! Anyways...that all for now.

No comments: