Monday, November 17, 2008

Great Weekend!!!

What a great weekend!

Friday I got to leave school early and I probably got to Thomas's around 4:30. We just relaxed the whole afternoon. We ordered pizza and just hung out and watched T.V. We had to drop off his brother in Round Rock and then we went to Sam's to look around and then back to the apartment to order the pizza and watch T.V. Saturday I woke up early and woke Thomas up also...he does that to me all the time so I paid him back. We made breakfast and headed to Lakeline Mall. I did not get anything but I really wanted to get my nails redone and a pedicure because the last time the other people didn't do that good. It was so nice and relaxing and it took about 2 hours so Thomas came and sat while they finished my nails. Before that, he went to Best Buy and some game stores. I told him he should have gotten a pedicure too because it was nice. I think next time I go he will...they did so good on my toes and nails...I really like that place. We went to Chili's and then we came home to take a nap and get ready for Trudy's and Midnight Rodeo. Erin and Amanda came over around 7:30 or so. We went to Trudy's and had a great time and great food! Then we had to go back to the apartment and Amanda stayed there because she was still hungover from Friday night and Thomas, Erin, and I headed to Midnight Rodeo where we had a BLAST! I got pretty drunk and the bartender cut me off but I wasn't that drunk...I think it was because Thomas was buying my drinks and she knew she wasn't getting 2 tips. We got home and probably to bed around 3:00...we made a late night stop to a Taco Cabana. We woke up and started moving Sunday at like 1:00. We were tired! Erin and Amanda left, Thomas and I went to Jason's Deli. Then we went to look at some apartments, I think Thomas is going to get one, then to IKEA, and then back to his place. His parents were home and we ordered hot wings from Hooter's...they were really good. Then back to sleep and I woke up at 4:30 this morning to head back to Gonzales and entered my grades. It was an amazing, relaxing weekend. I had so much fun! This coming weekend I will be heading back to Austin...not sure what we will be doing...maybe getting an apartment for Thomas...who knows! I can't wait till we can get an apartment together!

No comments: