Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

So today is Halloween! I am so excited! I have not dressed up in about 2 years because I have now entered the real word and it landed on a weekday but now it is on a Friday and I can relive my college years and have fun and get dressed up. I am going to be Sarah Palin this year and Thomas is going to be John McCain. I think it is going to be hilarious. Dawn and Scottiy are having a Halloween Party at Hillbilly Hill and I think it will be a good time. I am going to try to print some things off today to pass out at the party and act like we are "campaigning." Wednesday I went to Austin to visit Thomas and we went to eat at Texas Land and Cattle Company...it was very good. Then we went to the mall real quick so Thomas could buy a tie for his suit for Halloween. It is going to look so good and he shaved his facial hair so hopefully we can get bhis hair combed over and hair paint it white. Although I just now received a message from him that he forgot his suit pants in Austin. Yeah it wouldn't be a big deal if he was in Austin but he had off of work today and came to Shiner last night. So we will see what to do now. Here I am stuck at school while he is at my house just chillin'...I'm jealous! Anyways...so hopefully tonight we will have a good time. Saturday I don't know what we are going to do because if we are hungover I am not going to want to do anything. If we feel alright we might go to Wurstfest in New Braunfels. No sure yet or we may go to Victoria. We shall see. So those are our plans. Hopefully I will have some good pictures from this weekend and I will post them. Hope everyone else has a great Halloween weekend!

No comments: