Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veteran's Day!!!

Happy Veteran's Days to all the Vets...and a big thank you for everything you have done for us.

So yesterday was boring ol' Monday and I made it threw but just barely. There is so much stuff going on at this school! So I didn't know if I was going to have to coach basketball and I really didn't want to because I really need the extra time for my math classes. It was up in the air all day yesterday of who is going to end up doing it and I was really stressing over it. The other coach did not want to do it either because she is helping out with high school track and it runs into basketball season but I didn't want to do it either because I had to deal with morning practice all last year, I had to coach 2 volleyball teams this year, and the morning time is the only time I get to ask and talk to the other 7th grade math teachers to see what they are doing for the day. Plus, it would throw things off if I would just get thrown into it when the other coach has been with the 7th graders for a week doing basketball with them. Well, after today I think I am clear from coaching basketball because she has not said anything to me or no one else has about doing it and they have morning practice tomorrow. SO I am really glad I may actually catch a break and this may just turn out to be an ok year after all. I really needed this break too.

Tomorrow is date night with Thomas...I can't wait! He came over last night because he had off today and he headed to Corpus at 4:30 this morning to move out of his condo. there. We will have seen each other for 18 straight days come next Monday. I wish we could just live together already but we will have to wait till May but it is going to be so exciting to move to Austin...I really like it there and it will be so much fun to be with Thomas all the time. Plus it will be during my summer vacation which means I will be doing lots of shopping all summer :) And maybe...just maybe planning a wedding :) Who knows...hopefully because nothing would make me happier! Thomas really is a great guy and I know he is the one for me...who else could put up with a stubborn, baby girl like me? :)

3 comments:

Jamie C said...

Sorry darlin -- you don't get to plan a wedding until after October 17, 2009.

:)

(please don't take this away from me)

Jenny Popp said...

If it's worth anything, I hope ya'll will be planning one!

Conservative said...

testing ,testing... Oh yea, I'm on here now. Buhaaa buhaaa!!! Just a little part of my evil plan to take over the world. ;-)