Friday, November 14, 2008

What a Friday...

What a Friday! I mean I have pretty much just sat at my desk all day and looked on the internet. 7th graders got to watch a movie during 3rd, 4th, and part of 5th period. We had pig out day for the teachers...we all bring food and eat all day...it's nice. 8th graders will be gone for athletics so 8th period I have nothing to do so I am going to try to leave early. I am still tired and at first I was not feeling good because I had a little headache. I think it is just because I am tired or it could have also been because I had like 3 beers at Howard's last night...but I don't think it was that...that would be pathetic...i think it is lack of sleep. I get to drive to Austin today to see my man :) and hang out with him. Saturday during the day Thomas and I will go looking for apartments and Saturday night we are going to meet up with Erin and Amanda and eat at Trudy's and guzzle down some Mexican Martinis :)...and then head to Midnight Rodeo...we are sooooo excited about that...I haven't been there with my girls in a long time!!! Sunday we will probably relax and then Monday morning I will head to Gonzales again :( It should be a great weekend!!!

No comments: