Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fatigued...

Yesterday I drove to Austin and had supper with Thomas at the Cheesecake Factory. I love that place...you get so much food and it is so good. Last night I could not sleep...I woke up probably like every 30 minutes to an hour and then it would take me a little while to go back to sleep. I already had to wake up early to drive back to Gonzales from Austin so I knew I would be tired, but this just made it worse. I just could not sleep...keep in mind that when I go up there Thomas and I squeeze into a TWIN size bed, so it is kind of hard to get comfy. So I am going home from school at lunch time and plus I need to get a lot of grading and stuff done. I am so tired but after I go home and get some rest I will be all right. I cannot wait for tomorrow...we have movie day at school so during some of school the students will be gone to watch a movie and then I will be driving to Austin to see Thomas. It has been a while since I have spent a weekend in Austin...it will be nice. I think we are going to look for Thomas an apartment, maybe go to IKEA, and do some other shopping but I can't wait because it will be nice to relax. I will probably blog again tomorrow.

1 comment: