Friday, November 21, 2008

Austin Bound...

I am Austin bound this weekend! Right after school I am leaving for Austin to go stay with Thomas this weekend again! He came to Shiner almost every weekend for about 2 months now, so now it's my turn. I really, really like going there because there is always something to do and if we don't want to do anything then we don't have to but when we stay in Shiner and we want to do something we can't because there isn't much to do during the day but hang around, which isn't bad because we love hanging with my parents and stuff but I like going shopping and you can't really do that in Shiner, but in Austin, that's a whole different story. Or if we want to go to eat in Shiner, it's really either Friday's or Werner's, which are good places to eat but you get burnt out after a while, but in Austin there are so many places to choose from. This weekend we don't really have anything planned...just going to look at some more apartments for Thomas, hopefully find me some mattresses, and do a little shopping, but that's about it. I can't wait! I think tonight I am going to make him watch Love Actually...it is a great Christmas, love story! It always gets me in the Christmas mood!

No comments: