Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm going to be an Auntie!!!

So Thursday I found out I am going to be an auntie to Jenny and Nick's baby!!! Yes they are pregnant and it's so exciting! Since we found out so soon, this is going to be the longest pregnancy ever!!! 2009 has such exciting events...it's gonna be soooo much fun...my friend April gets married in March, my cousin Heather gets married in May, Jenny has the baby in August, and Jamie gets married in October. I am so exciting for 2009! I am already thinking about what I am going to do for each niece and/or nephew that Jamie, Jenny, and Jaace(hopefully this will take a long time) have. I already have some ideas up my sleeve. I am going to spoil'em rotten :) Besides that exciting news...let's talk about what I did over Thanksgiving...

Tuesday Thomas came down and we just hung out, Wednesday I had to work half a day and then Thomas and I picked up my wonderful mattresses from Austin. Wednesday we had a pre-Thanksgiving with the Spann's and Pavelka's...I went to bed early...I was so tired for some reason. Thursday I woke up, we went to the Chumchal's for Thanksgiving, then Thomas and I loaded up and headed to Austin for his parents' Thanksgiving, which was fun. Hung out there and watched football. Friday morning I woke up at 4:30 and went shopping and later on met with Jenny, Jamie, and Mom and went shopping to some malls and other places. We then went to some wedding dress stores and Jamie tried on some dresses. She found a really pretty one that looks so good on her. We will see if she gets it...she wanted to look at a few more places. We all had a great time together. We met up with Thomas and he bought us lunch at Trudy's. Friday night we didn't do much. Saturday we woke up and went to a few stores, went to the Domain, and then watched more football. Last night Thomas's brother took us all out to eat at Joe Dimagio's for Thomas and his dad's belated birthday supper. It was a very nice place and very good food. It was a lot of fun. Then today I woke up and headed back to Gonzales for 3 more weeks of school till Christmas break. I can't wait because this one went WAY too fast!!!

2 comments:

Jenny Popp said...

Ya'll are going to be great Aunties! Better start preparing yourself to be in the room with us! :)

Jamie C said...

It's going to be a great year and I can't wait to be an Auntie on OUR side of the family! LOL -- since I'm a step-Aunt for really and truly GROWN UPS! LOL