Tuesday, February 3, 2009

In Good Company...

So this weekend was so much fun...minus that I had a powerlifting meet and had to be in Gonzales at 5:45 a.m. Saturday and didn't get home till around 5:00. Thomas's best friend Chris came down on Friday and stayed till Saturday and we all had so much fun. He is such a funny guy and it is never a dull moment when he is around. Friday we went to Grin's and then I had to come back home and sleep. Thomas and Chris went to Sean Patrick's on the Square and then I believe they came back to the apartment and played the Wii because I heard them talking and yelling and stuff. But I was so tired I didn't hear them long and went right back to sleep. So then Saturday I was at the meet and when I got home I wanted to take a nap so bad but I just ended up laying around in bed till about 6:30 because then I had to start getting ready for a night out in Austin. We all loaded up and headed to Trudy's and met up with Erin, Allison, Elena, and Allison's friend. It was Thomas, me, Chris, Ferren, and Stephanie that came and met up with them. We had a great time at Trudy's...I got 2 Mexican Martini's and those never disappoint. I was feeling pretty good when we left Trudy's. Then we went to Midnight Rodeo where I continued drinking and had I think 10 Crown and Cokes. We all had a great time...or at least I know me, Erin, and Elena did because we danced the whole time. Erin and Elena ended up coming to San Marcos that night and then the next morning I woke up at 8:00 and woke everyone else and we went to IHOP. I felt pretty good for how much I drank. It was so much fun though. Those are all the happenings from this weekend...it was pretty exciting.

Today is Mom's birthday...Happy Birthday MOM!!!

No comments: