Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CANNOT get out of here soon enough!!!

You ever have one of those days where you know you shouldn't be around people because you are in a bad mood or just really have a bad attitude towards your job and if people are around you, more than likely you will bring them down? Well...I am definately having one or maybe more of those days. I won't say too much on here but let's just say more drama in my school district. I hope I find another job because I can't see myself being here again next year. I don't want to get myself in trouble by posting stuff about how I really feel about this place. It is to the point to where nothing will surprise me anymore at this school...you could tell me the craziest story about here and I would just probably shrug it off like nothing because I wouldn't be surprised. This school is going no where fast that's for sure. It has made 2 of the BEST coaches quit and just non-renewed another one. There have been comments made to me about other coaches because these people did not know I am friends with the coaches and I just find everything happening very unprofessional, unethical, biased, and unfair. I am so tired of it and pretty fed up that if people confront me, I am letting them know how I feel. People are seeing it in my face of how tired I am of this. Yesterday and today I have just felt like I should not be here because I am going to make other people have bad attitudes and put other people in bad moods and I try not to be that person but when everything at work is negative, you just can't help it. So I am just having one of those days or multiple days where I am probably not a joy to be around...until I get home and get away from it. I hope I find a new job next year because I cannot see myself stuck here again for another year.

Other than that, yay for hump day...I can't wait for Friday! Oh, Jenny and Nick got a basset hound puppy and she is so cute. I had to go get her yesterday because the band director from our school was giving them away. Nick and Jenny gave him $50 for the shots and stuff but that is such a good deal and she is just adorable. I am like Jenny's dog person because when she was first thinking about getting Sophie I was the first person to see her. The same that happened this time. It's kinda stressful because I think all puppies are cute and dogs are something that you really need to see and pick yourself. So far I think I did a good job though :)

3 days till Valentine's Day...which means 3 days till I find out what my surprise is that Thomas is giving or doing. I cannot wait! I hope he likes his gift from me :)

No comments: