Friday, February 13, 2009

Yay for flowers!!!

So Thomas did keep a surprise from me after all. He lied yesterday and said that he couldn't get flowers sent because it was too late and low and behold at 10:00 today a dozen BEAUTIFUL cream roses with reddish/pink tips were delivered to me. He had me going all day and was apologizing that he didn't get me any flowers which I didn't mind but I thought it would be nice. But he definately surprised me...they are so beautiful. All the teachers were saying how you can still tell we are dating because once you get married all that stops but hopefully not. I love surprising Thomas and I don't see me stopping and I don't think he will either. I can't wait till Saturday!

Last night Thomas and I got invited by friends to go to the San Antonio Rodeo and listen to some Texas country singers...it was great but we didn't get to sleep till like 12:30 and I am tired! So tonight we are just going to lay around and be lazy because tomorrow we have to wake up early and head to Lake Charles.

Today is Friday the 13th and so far it has turned out to be a pretty awesome day...did you realize that we have 2 Friday the 13ths this year? We have one next month too...crazy but I am not supersticious so it doesn't really bother me but I thought it was interesting. Anyways...that's it for now.

1 more day till Valentines' Day :)

No comments: