Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Going 3 weeks straight...

So I have had powerlifting meets for 2 Saturdays in a row and I feel like I have not had a weekend or break for about 3 weeks now. I am going and going with no stopping in sight and it is catching up with me. I am so behind in grading papers for school, I want to get our apartment straight, and I need to get stuff for Valentine's Day. I am stressing out big time! I keep getting more and more behind on grading papers but I need to sit down and grade a few stacks each night but by time I get home I am sooo tired and the last thing I want to do is think about school after I just left it...but I HAVE to start soon. This weekend is Valentine's day and I am so excited...Thomas has a suprise and he won't tell me what it is but I am sooo excited! This is his first Valentine's Day where he is getting something...so I want to get him something good and I am trying to think of something. I have a few ideas in mind so we will see.

This past weekend was pretty good. It felt like forever since I have been home and it was nice to see my parents and Jaace, Jenny, and Jamie...oh and Nick was down too. :) I didn't stay up too long Friday since I had to wake up early Saturday for the powerlifting meet. Saturday I was at the powerlifting meet till around 4:00. During the meet I had a throbbing headache and so when I got home I went and took a nap. When I got up I still didn't feel that great but I went out to Welhausen's and hung out and ate bar-b-q. Then Thomas and I went home because I still wasn't feeling well and we went to sleep at 9:00. Sunday we just laid around and relaxed and then headed to San Marcos. It was a nice weekend minus the powerlifting because I really need to relax. I hope this weekend will be nice because I don't have a powerlifting meet and it's Valentine's Day so I get to be with Thomas all weekend. I love him so much. This month we will be dating for 10 months and talking for 11 months. Thank God for Jenny and Nick getting married so Thomas and I could reunite. LOL...we have not gone by one day without talking to each other since March 28, 2008. My life got a whole lot better that day :)

No comments: