Thursday, February 12, 2009

Found out...

So Thomas is horrible about keeping surprises and as we were eating dinner last night we were talking about this weekend and he told me to ask my mom and dad if they could keep Kenzi. I then knew that we were going somewhere and staying there over night. Then he said that we will leave early for Louisiana Saturday morning. AWESOME!!! I told him he shouldn't have told me so he could surprise me but he said he does it on purpose so when I am thinking something one day it is going to totally throw me off guard. I was totally confused but I am super excited. He said we are going to Lake Charles. I CANNOT wait!!! I was always the one to plan things and now it is soooo wonderful to have someone that plans things...and exciting fun things at that. I can only imagine when he proposes to me. He talks about it a lot and how he has it all planned out and how surprised I am going to be. I cannot wait for that day!!!

Today Thomas and I have been texting like we do everyday when we are away but we were talking about how much we miss each other and how we both hate being at work because we would rather be at home with each other. He said the same thing I was thinking, it feels that since we moved it, that it seems like we see each other less because everything is rush, rush, rush, and there is no us time. Hopefully this weekend since I have nothing going on, and since it is Valentines' Day we will be able to put that feeling to rest. I do hate going to work and leaving him...I always miss him so much at work and I can't wait to get home and be with him. I cannot wait to we are moved permanently and settled...and one day married so we can spend the rest of our lives together.

2 more days till Valentines' Day :)

No comments: