Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Can I just say this...

Can I just say that I am truly enjoying living in San Marcos with Thomas. Yes, it has only been like 3 days but it has been a great 3 days. He has done a lot of cleaning and organizing since I haven't had time. He was off yesterday and he put all the dishes away and straightened up a lot of stuff. I really want to get things all organized but when I get home it is 6:00 and all I want to do is relax so it is going to take a while to get things cleaned up. I really want to have a little get together soon and maybe then Thomas and my parents will get to FINALLY meet each other. Kenzi is liking the new place too. The first night she slept with us and she slept great but she was always in my way because she practically sleeps right on top of me and so in return I did not get much sleep...so last night we blocked her off with a baby gate into the living room and she slept on her pillow. She made a few cries for a little while but then stopped and went to sleep. I slept like a rock. I really like being able to use all my stuff and just having a place of our own. These past few days we having been going non-stop and so we have been sooo tired but tonight I think we are just going to relax and just hang out. I think Sunday I will really try to get a lot done. Thomas's friend is supposed to be coming in on Friday and I'm sure our place will be a wreck but oh well...it's just a guy and they don't look at that anyways. I wish Saturday I didn't have a powerlifting meet because then I could get a lot done but that's not going to happen. Anyways...I just wanted to say that I really like living there...it might not be the best neighborhood but it'll work for now. I just really like knowing that I fall asleep right next to Thomas and get to kiss him goodnight every night and that when I wake up he is right there to kiss good morning. I love him so much!

No comments: