Friday, January 16, 2009

3 sports!?! Hell NO!!!

That's what I said Tuesday after I got confronted with another sport I have to coach. I am now the new high school girls' powerlifting coach, assistant softball, and junior high track is what I was confronted with Tuesday. I was shocked and pissed. Are you kidding me...springing all this up on me at once. I told the Junior High Coordinator that I will not do 3 sports...and he totally understood. He is a great guy to work for. I e-mailed the athletic director to tell him I will not do 3 sports and if I could choose I would pick junior high track and powerlifting because those are short season sports AND I know nothing about softball, so he told me those are the sports I will be doing but for a couple days I about had it with this school district. Things happen everyday that are just unfair here. I just don't understand how people can screw other people around like they do here. IT'S NUTS!!! It has never been a dull moment since I have been working here and everyday I wish I was somewhere else...nevermind the fact that they didn't release me from my contract last summer when I could have had this awesome job in Rockport...it kinda puts you in a bad mood for the rest of the school year. Anyways...so I am making it but definately counting down the days till I am out of here. One of our really good coaches quit today at the high school...she has been screwed over one too many times...I wish I could just walk out because I would have done it a long time ago. A lot of good teachers and coaches have left...I can't wait till I can.

This weekend I plan on doing some organizing of my stuff at home that I said I was going to do a long time ago but never did. I have to though because next week Thomas and I are MOVING to San Marcos...I am so excited! Saturday I have a powerlifting meet, I will come home and organize along with Sunday and I get to see Thomas Saturday...not tonight because he is in Bonham and I will be gone all day tomorrow so it would have been useless for him to come down then anyways. Monday we have to go to San Marcos and sign our final apartment lease and then shop around probably. We have off on Monday for MLK day...yay! I cannot wait to live with Thomas...it's going to be so nice to sleep next to him and see him right when I wake up.

SO Monday I started a diet...just kinda something I am making up and it is working...6 pounds gone! Figured I have 3 weddings and maybe my own coming up so I better start now so I can look hot in my wedding dress one day...haha.

Oh last weekend...man I haven't posted in forever...Thomas and I went to Wharton to visit Nick and Jenny and hang out. We had a blast! Saturday night Thomas got so drunk and he was hilarious...I never laughed sooo hard in my life...I had tears just rolling down my face and I still laugh about it. We played Apples to Apples and Thomas drew a card that said "selfish"...then it describes it by other words like "greedy", I can't remember the other one, and then the one that we cracked up laughing at was stingy. Thomas said it like sting-y...not like somebody is stingy with there money but like a bee is stingy. We all laughed and then he blamed it on being dyslexic...like all kids do...that whole night he was hilarious though. The crap that came out of his mouth was sooo funny. Then when we all went to bed, I felt him get out of bed and then he came back to the room and said he meant to go to one picnic but he went to another...I was confused and finally he said he meant to go to this bathroom but went to the other one and how he felt like an asshole. He actually accidentally walked into Jenny and Nick's room. He was sleep walking and talking in his sleep. It was sooo funny. Sunday Jenny and I woke up early and went to the Bridal Extravaganza with Jamie, Mom, and Dawn. We all had a great time. It was fun and there were so many pretty things!

I always wanted to find the guy for me that would always make me laugh and I am positive I have found him. I love Thomas sooo much!

No comments: