Thursday, January 22, 2009

One last night away...

So tonight will be the last night that Thomas and I will have to sleep alone...unless small things come up like work trips or if he goes hunting or I have to do something...but otherwise this is the last night. I hate when we are apart because I don't get to talk to him laying in bed, kiss him goodnight, wake him up in the middle of the night because he is snoring :), feel his warmth next to me, lay in his arms, or kiss him in the morning.

So much has changed in the last week. Thomas and I signed our lease for our apartment Monday...our first huge step with our relationship. Thomas bought a truck yesterday! He bought a 2002 Ford 150 King Ranch Edition in the rust color. I love it and he does too. He needed a new vehicle so bad. He said that when he was driving away, the salesman was going to drive his 4runner to the back but it wouldn't start but he just kept driving...lol.

Yesterday I had a math workshop in Austin and it was sooo boring!!! The other teachers and I don't want go back but we need the hours. It was nice to be out of school though and it was nice to see Thomas for 2 days.

Tomorrow I took off half a day so I can go up to San Marcos to move some things up there. Then Thomas and I will drive back to Shiner for the night and then Saturday really start some moving of bigger and more stuff. Saturday we will come back and stay in Shiner again. We will probably leave early Sunday so we can get things situated and then relax! I can't wait...I am so excited!