Tuesday, December 9, 2008

10 more days till I'm 24 :(

So I just realized I have 10 more days till I am 24...scary...although I still think that is still pretty young but it is getting older. I think my dream made me feel like I am still young. Last night my dream was that Thomas's parents and my family finally met and we were all at the McDonald household. Thomas's mom and I were talking and she said that she doesn't think that Thomas and I should get engaged or married yet because I am still so young...lol...crazy huh. So then after seeing how much Thomas and I loved each other she decided it was okay and gave us her blessing. When mom met his mom, mom started talking like a Valley Girl...saying "like" every other word and real ditzy...I just remember looking at Jenny and Jamie like what is she doing and why is she doing that. When I asked her, she said she wanted to sound hip...lol. So weird...that's all I remember. I don't see mom doing that at all...if she did I think I would just bust out laughing.

This past weekend I had so much fun. Friday night Thomas and I didn't get to Wharton till like 8:45 or so and so we just watched Step Brothers with Jenny and Nick but we all passed out except for Nick. He stayed up and watched it all. Saturday morning we left and stopped by a few shops in Wharton where I got some ADORABLE baby swimsuits like Jenny got and we went to a few antique shops where Thomas jewed down a lady for a Schlitz Beer glass pitcher. It was $22.50 and he got it for $16.50. Then we headed to Houston, with a few stops at a Target and First Colony Mall. We got a hotel room close by his friends' house where the Christmas Party was. We got there around 6:00 and began to party. We had a great time. Thomas definately did...he got really, really drunk. We went Sunday morning and had breakfast at his friends' house and then headed back to Shiner and rested. We really had a great time and his friends are so much fun and are hilarious! That was about it. Tomorrow Thomas is coming to Shiner and then this weekend is his mom's side family reunion. I am excited to meet a lot of his family members :)

No comments: