Friday, December 5, 2008

Plans for the Weekend...

So today after school Thomas and I will be traveling to Wharton to see Nick and Jenny and hang out. We don't really have anything planned when we get there so it will all be played by ear. I told Jenny we could go eat somewhere and then maybe watch Step Brothers...but who knows. Then Saturday morning Thomas and I will leave to go to Houston to his friend's house for a Christmas party. We don't really have anything planned during the day Saturday but I'm sure I will get some shopping in. Otherwise that is pretty much it. I need to find some time to enter grades by monday at noon...so hopefully Sunday when we get back to Shiner I can do a little bit of that.

Kenzi got spayed yesterday and she has been moping around and it is so sad to see her like that. It kills me...but it will be better for her in the long run and she should be feeling better in the next couple of days.

No comments: