Wednesday, October 29, 2008

YAY for Date Wednesdays!!!

So this past weekend was alright. Although I didn't get anything I wanted done. Friday I got home around 7 or so and sat at the poolhouse with Dad, Mom, Ross, Ryan, Hailey, Rodney, Karen, and R.P. Ryan and R.P. were making shrimp gumbo and we all were drinking and having a good time like every normal Friday night. I get a text message from Jamie and her and Robert finally got engaged. So that was exciting news. I will be in 3 weddings in 2009...CRAZY. I went from never being in one for 23 years to being in 4 in like 1 1/2 years. So Hailey and I were talking about Halloween and what her and Ryan were going to be...they will be Johnny Cash and June...that was so creative and I think they will be cute. I could not think of anything and then we started naming people that are popular right now...Britney Spears, Paris Hilton...uh, I don't look like either one of those and I just couldn't think, but then it finally came to me. Who are the people ALL over the news these days...Sarah Palin and John McCain. So I decided those would be Thomas and my costumes for Halloween. I fixed my hair up and put some glasses on and my dad and R.P. could not believe how much I looked like her. I'm just a chunkier version :) So now I am so excited about Halloween and I think Thomas will be a pretty good McCain. Saturday I wanted to do lots of organizing but I had such a bad hangover that I did not do anything but sleep all day. Then later I went down to the river at Ryan's place and stayed there till 9:30 but then left and went to bed. Thomas and I could only really send text messages because he had no reception :( Sunday my parents, Jaace, and I went to Wharton to visit Jenny, Nick, Jamie and Robert. Jenny and Nick's house is soooo cute...I'm jealous! It is so cozy. Jamie's ring is pretty. All I kept thinking about was Thomas though because he called and told me that he would drive to Shiner and stay till Monday morning so I was excited about getting back. We got back and he came and it was so good to see him. Today I will be driving up to Austin to visit him because we have decided to have DATE WEDNESDAYS...we normally stay in Shiner, San Marcos, or Austin and have supper and then the next morning go to work. It is hard to get up in the morning but it is all worth it to see him. I love Wednesdays!

No comments: