Sunday, July 26, 2009

One more funny thing about our engagement...

At the Gristmill, Thomas normally orders a hearty meal and I should have known after he ordered a chicken salad sandwich with green beans, that something was up. My dad pointed that out because I guess Thomas told him that he got so nervous when we were at The Gristmill that he ordered the chicken salad sandwich and dad told me I should have known something was up after he ordered that. I thought that was funny and cute. So many things click now and I so should have figured out what was going to happen but there were so many times I thought it would happen and it didn't so I just gave up...crazy how that works out. I gave up trying to find a guy at Jenny's wedding and BAM...along came Thomas...I give up trying to figure out when he will propose and BAM...it happened.

No comments: