Thursday, April 9, 2009

Been Awhile...

Man it has been awhile since I have had time to blog. Probably because the past 3 weeks we have been teaching from the beginning to the very end of class everyday. TAKS test is 2 1/2 weeks away but it has been a crazy few weeks trying to cram evrything lesson we have left in. Yesterday I had a job ionterview at Hays...I hope I get it...I really hate interviews but hopefully I did alright. I would be teaching Math and Coaching but it will hopefully be better there than where I am at right now. If not I have put my application in at many other places so hopefully I will hear from other schools soon. It's exciting and scary all at the same time. Since I last blogged, we now only have 37 more days of school. Today is my last day to throw a lesson at the students that will be on their TAKS tests. The next 2 weeks we will review for the TAKS test and then after that we have 1 chapter left to cover. Everything is finally coming to an end. I thought at the beginning of the year I would never make it. I can't wait to actually get a new job and start packing everything out of my classroom. It will be so nice. In a week and a half Thomas and I will be dating for a year!!! Crazy that it went that fast. I am so happy and love him so much. Anyways...that's about it...figured I'd catch up and blog a little before Easter Break.

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

No comments: