Thursday, March 5, 2009

3 day WEEKEND!!! Shiner Stock Show!!!

I finally had a day off and had a 3 day weekend. It was great and much needed. Thursday we had a track meet and I didn't get home till 11:30. Then Friday I had to wake up early to take Kenzi to the groomer and relaxed and shopped the rest of the day. Thomas came home and I was finishong up getting ready for the stock show. When I was finally done, we left for Shiner and went to the stock show. It was a lot of fun...never a disappointment...although some jerk wanted to fight Thomas...but he is a piece of trash and useless anyways. Thomas was innocent in the whole thing too...just minding his own business and then the jerk wanted to fight him. Dad explained that he was with me and then RP stepped in and tried to explain. It didn't work because that guy is clueless and dumb and he thought Thomas was Nick. How outrageous is that...who wants to fight Nick? It's because Nick and Jenny didn't invite the asshole to the wedding but get over it...maybe if he wasn't such an asshole and gross person he would get invited to things. I really don't like the man because he tried talking shit to my dad on our property and I said a few choice words to him. So he definately won't be invited to Thomas and my wedding either...not only because I don't like him but also because Thomas doesn't either. Anyways...it was good to catch up with friends I haven't seen in a while and my family because I haven't been down in a while. Saturday I slept pretty much all day and then we went to Maeker's and had a few drinks and hung out there with family and friends, but we went home pretty early because I was worn out. Sunday we relaxed and then left for San Marcos. It was a nice weekend.



Thomas and I keep trying to figure out when our parents will meet but it hasn't worked out yet...it'll probably be when we get engaged...lol...who knows...we were going to try for this coming weekend but that's a no go. Thomas keeps talking about our wedding and getting engaged a lot and it is so exciting...I can't wait for it...he says that we will be engaged before we go to the Frio and we are thinking about an April wedding but who knows...it's far away yet and we will see what happens and only Thomas knows when...and I guess my dad will too whenever it gets close.

No comments: