Thursday, February 4, 2010

Been a long time coming...

Not sure if anyone reads this anymore but so much has happened and since I like looking back at this for my own good I figured I would update it. So since my last blog...I am really liking Marble Falls Middle School. The atmoshere here is great and people here are great. The only problem I am running into now is that I have hit a wall of wanting to teach math. I can't see myself doing it anymore. I sent my principal an e-mail today telling him I would really like to talk to him about how I am feeling. So I am kind of nervous. I know I told him in my interview I see myself still teaching math for like 5 years but I have just come to the realization I just can't do it anymore. It's not fulfilling and not what I went to school for...so we will see how that goes. As for that part of my life, a few days ago my life got a whole lot sweeter. On February 2nd, 2010 at 4:51 p.m., my sister, Jenny, had a sweet little baby boy, Brody Nicholas Popp, weighing in at 8 pounds, 8 ounces and 21 inches long. I am absolutely in love with this little boy. Today is my first day not seeing him and I am having withdrawal symptoms...getting all teary eyed thinking about him, staring at a picture of him 24/7, and longing to be with him. He is absolutely wonderful and I already love being an auntie. Yesterday was my mom and Uncle Allen's 53rd birthday. So my mom absolutely loved her new present :) Saturday I will go to a wedding and then probably head to Wharton to see Jenny, Nick, and Brody. I just can't wait. As for the wedding...tomorrow it will be 4 months till the big day. I cannot wait!!! We have gotten a lot done...just a few more big things and then from there on it is just a few loose ends and minor details we really can't do till it gets closer. I called Ventura's yesterday and they said my dress should be here by next week and that bridesmaid dresses should be here mid-April. I can't wait to see my dress...it has been since the end of September that I have seen it on. I can't wait to see everything tied together. I am going to try to keep this updated a little more often...I have just had other things that blogging was the last thing on my mind. Anyways...hopefully I will be better :) Hope at least someone is reading this.

No comments: